../index.php?sid=58fd600f39eb70e01fcb17194f5f6cd4 DavesBJJ Forum Index FAQ Register Log in
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Fri 19 Oct 2018 Sat 20 Oct 2018 Sun 21 Oct 2018 Mon 22 Oct 2018 Tue 23 Oct 2018 Wed 24 Oct 2018 Thu 25 Oct 2018

Grundy the Ideas Man

Post new topic      Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    DavesBJJ Forum Index » NHBLIVE - MMA Radio Show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sea Tea
Brown
Brown

PostPosted: 05 May 2008 20:37    Post subject: Grundy the Ideas Man Reply with quote

Heard the show on the weekend - good as always - and Grundy you should start copyrighting your suggestions Razz . Funny isn't it how you suggest some thing and its poo pooed then pops up down the track as someone elses brainwave. Still it was a logical suggestion and now they're going with it. Good on ya!!

Do you guys think there's potential for a similar "IFL" thing to happen here in Australia - state v state - on a regular basis. It kind of happens now but to have teams that people can get behind would be good.

The journey is the reward
Grundy
Purple
Purple

PostPosted: 06 May 2008 09:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Sea Tee

I think theres potential who would love to see the fight club , take on Hangar 7(ithink thats right), or sinosic perosh take on Gracie Barra etc The problem here is money and TV coverage. I think without TV its not much chance.

I heard they may do a Contender Australia but it looks like they cant get it up and thats a pretty well known product.

Sea Tea
Brown
Brown

PostPosted: 07 May 2008 21:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a Contender Australia would help get MMA accepted on TV here by the general public but what about access 31. That Wrestling show has air time and seems like a reasonably small operation with a small audience - no disrespect to the wrestling fraternity i just mean in the scheme of things they're small like MMA. Even if you started with Access filming out own local fight nights.

Grundy
Purple
Purple

PostPosted: 08 May 2008 09:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Access 31 work on User pays , you buy the time you can have the air time for your program.

There was a guy going to do an MMA thing but it never got up

Sea Tea
Brown
Brown

PostPosted: 09 May 2008 08:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Grundy I didn't know it was a user pay situation. Still, maybe to get an airing on TV it would be worth the competing clubs of a particular fight night getting together and sharing the costs just to showcase MMA in WA

Animal
Black 4th Dan
Black 4th Dan

Club: the Academy

PostPosted: 09 May 2008 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much per block

Purple
Purple

PostPosted: 12 May 2008 10:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

it varies on time slot but ithink about a grand an hour

if someone like Justin Boylan or that type of event wanted todo it im sure lots of people would help out. Hell Kris and i would probly commentatefor free

Post new topic      Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    DavesBJJ Forum Index » NHBLIVE - MMA Radio Show All times are UTC + 8 hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: