../index.php?sid=1742f29efd62b640c56fb5dc4d51738d DavesBJJ Forum Index FAQ Register Log in
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Thu 13 Dec 2018 Fri 14 Dec 2018 Sat 15 Dec 2018 Sun 16 Dec 2018 Mon 17 Dec 2018 Tue 18 Dec 2018 Wed 19 Dec 2018

C Class Shooto Sunday October 4th 2009

Post new topic      Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    DavesBJJ Forum Index » Competitions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rex Kwon Do
Orange with 1 Green tip
Orange with 1 Green tip

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2009 23:59    Post subject: C Class Shooto Sunday October 4th 2009 Reply with quote

All amatuer MMA competitiors are welcome to compete this Sunday October 4th 2009.

Venue Olympic Kingsway Soccer Club, Hepburn Ave Madeley.

Weigh In's 10am

Fights Start 11am

For more info please visit http://www.shooto.com.au/ for rules, regulations and application forms.

or phone Mach1 9443 1227 or 0413111005

Do you think I got where I am today because I dress like Peter Pan here? Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. Do you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearin' these bad boys? Forget about it.
justrollin
Orange
Orange

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2009 01:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

as usual BGWC will be supporting this with one or two fighters, good to see there are now some consistant clubs putting fighters in these comps. I hope more follow suit

Honestly WA BJJ, sub grappling and mma (shooto) is coming along so well. big thanks to those responsible, troy, habbi, grayson, justin, poiter (hope i spelt it right)and to those i didnt mention u know who you are.... but we need to help each other guys, not just promotimg events etc but i miss the chatter from local ppl on here.

What are the chances of all the clubs on here pushing our students etc to come on here and cause some conversation, not for gains or one up manship lol. but for local comeradery Smile and hope it would increase local interest in our amazing chosen art.......

If im wrong or out of place please say

GAVIN
BGWC

Monkeyking
Orange
Orange

Club: AMMA

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2009 21:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there... Glad to see that there's going to be another C-Class event coming up. While I'm nowhere near ready to fight in such a thing I hold some distant glimmer of mad hope that one day I will. Until then I'm happy to help promote these events in any way I can.

Animal
Black 4th Dan
Black 4th Dan

Club: the Academy

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2009 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeap

the academy is adding a couple of fighters
trainign intensity is starting to go up

Blue with 2 Purple tips
Blue with 2 Purple tips

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2009 13:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clap Clap here here justrollin. there are those members who still help out if you ask a question but it seems more people read the posts than share their knoweldge and ideas.
there's 400 odd members, if every member posted once a day or even a week like you say it would create and boost comaradery. re comps it would be good if the hosts contributed by posting the results. people are interested in how the day went but can't always attend either to compete or spectate.
BJJ, MMA etc are becoming healthier but its not really a community is it and i think that's what you're getting at justrollin

Post new topic      Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    DavesBJJ Forum Index » Competitions All times are UTC + 8 hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: